Friday, August 29, 2008

At The Computer

A list of things at our computer station. From left to right.

-A small gold frame painting of Christ
-A generic gray/tan computer speaker with a green light that glows when the power is on
-A stack of seven blank compact discs in thin clamshell cases. (They are stacked on the speakers)
-Four learn French discs (on top of the blank discs)
-A Motorola V3 flip phone Motomanual (on top of the French discs)
-Two Discs of images for a music video I did some work for that was never made
-A red box from Red Envelope. It contains:
-Eleven photos of my son and wife. They were a gift.
-Three Viz Media business cards
-An expired temple recommend
-A menu for the 21st Amendment
-My cousins Address
-Two memory cards for a camera I don't own any more
-The corner of an envelope with a friends return address
-ipod slip case with a print of a race car driver on it
-More photos of Oslo- his first birthday
-Another disc of Oslo photos
-A copy of the Beastie Boys, The in sound from the way out
-An empty cd slip case for the Arcade Fire, with Cameron's address written in the corner
-A gray USB chord for Peppers camera
-An Orow Wheat coupon
-A note pad with phone numbers and a list of things to do
-A black Sharpie marker
-A burgundy Sharpie marker
-The right side gray/tan generic computer speaker. It has no light
-Black cloth for cleaning the lenses on my glasses. It's collecting dust. I just use my shirt
-My eye prescription
-Zoo membership
-The url for a friends website
-A thank you card sent to me for a painting I did for a friend
-Two Thomas and Friends DVDs out of their boxes
-A box of trendy thank you cards I need to use up soon. I am behind on my thank yous
-Another stack of cds, some burned some blank and some empty clam shell cases
-A black USB chord for my camera
-A wooden rooster magnet
-Two wedges of wood from a Utrecht frame
-A mostly empty case for my Waccom tablet pen
-A silver plastic GE cordless telephone and base unit

No comments: