Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ho Ho's


I had not ever had a Hostess Ho Ho chocolate cake treat until I was 31. The reason that is surprising is because I eat most of the common junk food out there. Once I tried them I couldn't stop. Every time I walked past a Walgreen's or the like I wanted one. Well, on one of the days I wanted one I got one that tasted like wooden stick- the kind they build fudgesicles around. So I let Hostess know about it. Within a week they sent me a thank you and two coupons for free treats.

Thank you Hostess. You are America.

3 comments:

Chelle and Aaron said...

Aaron agrees heartily. I can't go to the grocery store without him filling our cart with hostess goodness.

Brooke said...

We bought graham crackers from keebler that tasted like green peppers mixed with cardboard. I sent a letter and also got a coupon. However, when I used it to buy more they too had the same awful taste--I sent another, nastier letter with no response. We have opted for an alternative brand.

Paige said...

I love how you stand up for what's good and right in the world. You don't settle for just anything. I could use a few lessons on writing letters of that kind!