Saturday, September 8, 2007

The back of the landmark San Francisco museum The Legion of Honor

A view through trees and over a golf course into the Pacific Ocean from the back of the landmark San Francisco museum The Legion of Honor

Oslo at the wheel. He took his shirt off because it was so hot and because that is how he feels most comfortable driving around.

A view of the bay with sailboats all over it.

Suddenly Pepper appeared. Here she is waving at the camera. But it's sort of like she is waving from the past into the future. I guess she is just like that- always thinking ahead.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

We are coming to SF the weekend of Oct. 27th. Can't wait to see you guys! I hope you'll be around.

William Weidner said...

Hey Mark and Pepper, it's been a while. Let's try to get in touch soon. I sent you an email at your yahoo account with my contact info. Give me a call! Bill